To our patients,
In response to Governor Desantis’s most recent updates, starting Tuesday, May 4th, our offices will be open for ALL services, including cosmetic procedures! We will resume aesthetic services full time on Monday, May 11th, 2020. Our number one priority has and will always be the safety and well-being of our patients and their families.
We will continue to take the following precautions to do our part in minimizing the spread of COVID-19 and to help protect patients and staff:
• We disinfect all surfaces after every patient contact.
• Staff who are ill in any way will not be in the office. Temperatures are taken prior to starting work each day and they have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill in any way.
• We will check patients’ temperatures prior to entering the office.
• Staff will wear a mask for all patient contacts.
• Our waiting room will continue to be closed and patients are asked to call upon arrival and wait for instruction from our staff.
• Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office. Masks may be removed in the exam rooms if the mask might interfere with treatment.
• Patients will be asked about travel and may be asked to reschedule based on recent travel or potential exposures.
If you or anyone that you have had contact with in the past 14 days have any of the following signs or symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your appointment with us by phone:
• Fever or feeling unusually warm.
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that is out of the ordinary.
• Chills. Shaking with chills.
• Feeling ill, unusually tired, fatigue or just not feeling normal.
• Muscle pain.
• Sore throat.
• New loss of taste or smell.
We want our patients to feel as comfortable as possible during this time. We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Kathleen P. Soe and the Staff at Virginia Street Dermatology