What can massage therapy do for you?
- Provide from soothing relaxation to deeper therapy for specific physical problems
Relieve your stress and anxiety
- Increase the nourishing blood supply to your tissues
- Improve you energy and alertness
- Aid your recovery from pulled muscles or sprained ligaments
- Ease many of the uncomfortable stresses of childbearing, including edema, backaches, and exhaustion
- Relieve certain repetitive motion injuries related to on-the-job activities
- Greatly reduce your pain if you suffer from such problems as temporal mandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ) or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Compensate, at least in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction if you’re a person who, because of age, injury, or illness, is forced to remain inactive
How does your body respond to massage therapy?
Once your massage is underway, a whole range of beneficial reactions is set in motion. The therapy can:
- Elimination of waste and toxic debris that are stored in your muscles is hastened
- The interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells is increased
- Oxygenation of the tissues is heightened
- The relaxation response within your nervous system is stimulated
All of these responses can:
- Help to strengthen your immune system
- Improve your posture
- Increase your joint flexibility and range of motion
- Lower your blood pressure
Massage therapy specializes in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Stress and chronic muscle tension
- Spasm and trigger points
- Neck and back pain
- Hip and leg pain
- Sports injuries
- Decreased range of motion
- Lymph circulation
- Poor circulation
Menu of Massage Services
Massage therapy is provided by Paige Bowman, CMA
Licensed Massage Therapist / Aesthetician (MA 60372/Est: MM20609)
|Within 15 minutes this massage accomplishes a lot in a minimal amount of time with no oils or lotions so you can return to your daily activities refreshed and relaxed.
|Swedish Relaxation Massage
|Firm but gentle massage that aides in circulation, eases muscle aches and tension while improving flexibility and creating relaxation.
|Swedish Deep Tissue Massage
|Focuses on realigning deeper layers of the muscles and connective tissue. Helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as a stiff neck.
|Hot Stone Massage
|This treatment offers a total body experience by unlocking the tension deep within the muscles. With the aid of essential oils, this therapy is used to stimulate circulation and provide deep relaxation leaving you feeling balanced and revitalized.
|Warm Bamboo Massage
|60 or 80 minutes
|$90 (60); $115 (80)
|This organic therapeutic deep tissue massage aids in circulation, relaxation of muscles, reduces tension and muscle spasms. Leaving you with a marvelous sense of well-being and relaxation.
|Based on massage
|Aromatherapy can be added to any massage or facial treatment.
|Starting at $45
|Aids in improvement of circulation, reduces painful trigger points, releases adhesions, decreases toxins, promotes mobility and range of motion.
|Starting at $50
|Improves circulation, supports muscles, helps internal injury to heal and prevent further muscle injury while activating motion.